June 08, 2020

deenuDa nEnu


P
deenuDa nEnu dEvuDavu neevu 
nee nija mahimE nerapuTa gAka ||
I am desolate. You are the God. Let your powers assuage my miseries. 

C 1
mati janana meruga maraNamberuganu itavuga 
ninu nika nerigEnA kshiti puTTinchina Sripativi 
neevE tati nApai daya talatuvu gAka ||
 have no knowledge of my birth or death. How can I comprehend your disposition? You are the creator of the earth. You will show mercy at the right time. 

C 2
talacha pApamani talacha puNyamani talapuna 
ika ninu talachEnA alari nAlo antaryAmivai 
kalusha meDayu nanu gAtuvu gAka ||
When I am not aware of sin or piety, will I think of your glory? You are in my conscience. Hope you'll drive away my evils and protect me. 

C 3
taDavanA hEyamu taDavanA malinamu 
taDayaka nee mElu taDavEnA viDuvaleni 
ree vEnkaTa vibhuDava kaDadAka nikagAtuvu gAka ||
I repeatedly commit the most abhorable and dirty acts. But I am not inclined to do benevolent acts. I can not leave my Lord Venkatesa. Please protect me till the end.

No comments:

Post a Comment